[TYPO3-seminars] EMail configuration

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Jul 20 15:37:29 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 20.07.2010 13:04, schrieb Sandra Tyrchan | easymoments GmbH:
> Template for the notification e-mail to the organizer
> I like to delete
> Adress, ZIP, City and Username.
> In Template is it the marker ###FEUSERDATA### - but this one gives output of
> all informations together.
> Where I can delete some fields? I don't need them in e-mail.

You don't need to edit the template for this. Please have a look at the
configuration variables plugin.tx_seminars.hideFieldsInThankYouMail.

> Also, I tried to change the word "Akkreditierungsnummer" in E-Mail. Does
> anyone know the correct configuration?

plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.de.label_accreditation_number = foo bar

> How I can put the input of textareas from step 2 in formular also in email?

Please have a look at whether the corresponding field already can be
unhidden via hideFieldsInThankYouMail. If it's not there, it's not
available for the e-mail to the attendees.

> How can I delete Price in 3. Formular ?
>
> And last question.
> I tried to include template by TypoScript, but its not accepted. When I
> change sth. I don't see changes. Same for email Template:
> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1. registrationEditorTemplateFile =
> fileadmin/templates/ext/seminars/RegistrationEditor.html

For these two questions (which are not related to the e-mail
configuration), could you please post separate postings with meaningful
subjects so people who know something about them can recognize this (and
so that your posting can be found in the archives)?

I think your second question also has already been answered some time
ago. Please search the archives.

Thanks,

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member