[TYPO3-seminars] problems with the seminars and the ameos_formidable extension

Stefanie Sazinger Stefanie.Sazinger at web.de
Fri Jul 16 22:19:32 CEST 2010

Hi,

it seems to be that the ameo_formidable really causes the problem. If we have installed this extension we can't open the "image processing" in the install tool.

If we use a text with image element in the backend of typo3 and the extension is installed, the problems with the processes of the convert.exe and cmd.exe appear.

Does anybody know how we can solve this problem? I need this extension but the system also must work.

Best regards

Steffi