[TYPO3-seminars] problems with the seminars and the ameos_formidable extension

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Fri Jul 16 14:59:43 CEST 2010

Hi,

Am 16.07.2010 13:01, schrieb Stefanie Sazinger:
> At the production system we use image magick at some of our sites and since i have installed the seminars extension and the extensions whitch are needed for the seminars extension, our system works not like it should. The problem is a convert.exe and a cmd.exe which are always called and never exit. Because of the sum of this individual processes (with more than 30 cmd.exe and convert.exe each) our main memory of the server gets overloaded and our system is down.

Have you checked in the install tool that all image functions work
correctly?

Could you also please check that you haven't uploaded any PDF or PS
files as images in the seminar records?

If you're not using the latest version of TYPO3, does an update help?

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member