[TYPO3-seminars] Register for more than 20 seats at the same time

Nico Deblauwe nico at deblauwe.be
Fri Jul 2 22:16:14 CEST 2010

Hi Urs, all,

I’m not very good in this formidable things (read: it took me about 30
minutes to get it working for 21 seats). This is why I’m quickly sending the
solution to the list, in case others would like to have it.

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.form.registration.step1.elements.seats.data.items {

 21 {

    caption = 21

    value = 21

 }

 22 {

    value = 22

    caption = 22

 }

 [
 and up till the number you want
]

}

Friendly regards,

Nico

 \the originator of this thread in the old(er) version of Seminars

Urs Bräm wrote:

> I needed to reduce the dropdown mentioned in this thread to 2 seats
instead of 20. Luckily, I found

]