[TYPO3-seminars] IE8 problem with registering

Sacha Storz st at opensourcepress.de
Wed Jan 27 18:50:29 CET 2010

Hi all,

I have a problem: Registering for an event works fine for me (Firefox),
but people with IE8 cannot register. OneTimeAccounts *are* being
generated (I can see them in the according sysfolder), but no
corresponding attendances exist, no mails, no nothing. The browser tells
the visitor that he/she is not logged in, that's it. The problem does
*not* occur in IE6 (could not test IE7 yet).

Any hint or URL that could help me? Thank you very much.

I use:
TYPO3 4.3.0
onetimeaccount 0.6.1
seminars 0.8.3
ameos_formidable 1.1.2
oelib 0.6.3 (special build by Oliver Klee, posted on this list on 19.1.2010)
realurl 1.7.0 with config:
      'postVarSets'   => array(
         '_DEFAULT' => array(
                 'kursdetail' => array(