[TYPO3-project-seminars] Mandatory fields

Oliver Schneider | webzigartig schneider at webzigartig.de
Mon Jan 25 12:19:25 CET 2010

Hi Armin,
thanks for the quick answer!

It's the event registration I am talking about. The seminars-extension
forces the user to fill in the attendees_names, if he choses more than one
seat. This is a part of the question, but unfortunately it doesn't solve my
problem.
My problem: I have to make the bank-account fields in the second step (the
event registration) mandatory, and in the first registration-step (I use
onetimeaccount for registration) I don't want to make those fields
mandatory.
So I am looking for a way to tell the seminars-extension to make some of the
fields mandatory, just like it is for the attendees_names.
My TS for the registration fields in the second step is:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showRegistrationFields = step_counter,
account_number, bank_code, bank_name, account_owner, billing_address, name,
address, zip, city, seats, attendees_names, checkboxes, feuser_data,
registration_data, price, method_of_payment

Unfortunately there is nothing like:
plugin.tx_seminars.mandatoryRegistraionFields = account_number, bank_code,
bank_name, account_owner
Does someone know a workaround for that?

Regards,
Oliver