[TYPO3-project-seminars] Project Seminars - FE VIP Manager Group

Armin Felkel armin at anuedo.com
Mon Jan 25 11:59:35 CET 2010

   Hi there

   sorry to bothering you again and again but i am still confused.

   Manual - Topic Roles shows me the following content:

   Event managers/VIPs are special front-end users who are allowed to
view the list of registrations for an event from their ?my managed
events? list. The extension can be configured so that all users from e
a certain front-end user group are considered to be event managers for
all events. In addition, it can be configured so that event managers
may edit event records in the front end.

   Please help me on my way out. Does this means the Managers Group
can EDIT every event which is entered?

   If yes how can i set this up. I really gave my best but i am still stock.

   I can see ALL events as i am in the right group BUT i cannot EDIT
them. Just mine.

   As soon as i go to BE and add my user on Access tab managers on the
event/seminar i am able to edit ALL.

   Where to i need to set what? TS Template Setup VIP Group and
Mangers may edit their events does not help me.

Any help is highly appreciated!

   thanks and best regards

   armin