[TYPO3-project-seminars] FE Event Manager / VIP Group

Armin Felkel armin at anuedo.com
Sat Jan 23 19:39:20 CET 2010

Dear Nils
Dear all

Well, that's what I just did without having success.

On my main event site where the plugin event list is on. All other pages
with details etc are beneath.

My Extended Template now carries the following TS Setup entries

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.eventEditorFeGroupID = 3
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.defaultEventVipsFeGroupId = 5
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.mayManagersEditTheirEvents = 1

It includes also the static info table plus seminars template.

LogOut / LogIn

Doublecheck that I am in editor group.

Can edit 2 of three events...

Any hint is really appreciated.
Thanks
armin

plugin.tx_seminars.enableRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 286
plugin.tx_seminars.addRegistrationCsvToOrganizerMail = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.currency = CHF
plugin.tx_seminars.unregistrationDeadlineDaysBeforeBeginDate = 5
plugin.tx_seminars.allowRegistrationForEventsWithoutDate = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.showVacanciesThreshold = 1000
plugin.tx_seminars.allowAccessToCsv = 1
plugin.tx_seminars.showRegistrationFields = seats, attendees_names
plugin.tx_seminars.showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail =
uid,price,seats,attendees_names,total_price,method_of_payment,gender,name,ad
dress,zip,city,country,telephone,email,interests,expectations,background_kno
wledge,known_from,notes
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.enableRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.allowRegistrationForEventsWithoutDate = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 273
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 8
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 279
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registrationsVipListPID = 275
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.eventEditorFeGroupID = 3
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.defaultEventVipsFeGroupId = 5
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.mayManagersEditTheirEvents = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.createEventsPID = 285
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.allowCsvExportOfRegistrationsInMyVipEventsView = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showRegistrationFields =
step_counter,seats,attendees_names,price,method_of_payment,checkboxes,intere
sts,expectations,known_from,notes,feuser_data,billing_address,registration_d
ata,terms_2