[TYPO3-project-seminars] FE Event Manager / VIP Group

Armin Felkel armin at anuedo.com
Fri Jan 22 19:11:24 CET 2010

Hello Everbody

Seminars can be configured to give a group  of user the right to edit
"every" entered event. Doesn't matter of owners.

"The extension can be configured so that all users from e a certain
front-end user group are considered to be event managers for all events.

In addition, it can be configured so that event managers may edit event
records in the front end."

I found the following plugin configs:

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.mayManagersEditTheirEvents
&
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.defaultEventVipsFeGroupID

I put both onto the extended template under constants plus I copied it to
the main page where the events are listed to the TS config.

As I am not so experienced with typo where to put what I hope somebody can
help me out.

I need the group "PID 5" to be able to edit every postet event from group
"3". And I bet seminars can handle this.. but iam not.. yet ;-)

Below you can find the script plus the details to my typo.

Ok, I would like to thank you already and of course helping me out.

Best regards

armin

Here is the script

plugin.tx_seminars.enableRegistration = 1

plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 286

plugin.tx_seminars.addRegistrationCsvToOrganizerMail = 1

plugin.tx_seminars.currency = CHF

plugin.tx_seminars.unregistrationDeadlineDaysBeforeBeginDate = 5

plugin.tx_seminars.allowRegistrationForEventsWithoutDate = 1

plugin.tx_seminars.allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList = 1

plugin.tx_seminars.showVacanciesThreshold = 1000

plugin.tx_seminars.allowAccessToCsv = 1

plugin.tx_seminars.showRegistrationFields = seats, attendees_names

plugin.tx_seminars.showAttendanceFieldsInNotificationMail =
uid,price,seats,attendees_names,total_price,method_of_payment,gender,name,ad
dress,zip,city,country,telephone,email,interests,expectations,background_kno
wledge,known_from,notes

# --------------------------------------------------

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.enableRegistration = 1

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.allowRegistrationForEventsWithoutDate = 1

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.allowUnregistrationWithEmptyWaitingList = 1

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registerPID = 273

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listPID = 8

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.detailPID = 279

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.registrationsVipListPID = 275

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.eventEditorFeGroupID = 3

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.defaultEventVipsFeGroupId = 5

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.mayManagersEditTheirEvents = 1

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.createEventsPID = 285

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.allowCsvExportOfRegistrationsInMyVipEventsView = 1

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.showRegistrationFields =
step_counter,seats,attendees_names,price,method_of_payment,checkboxes,intere
sts,expectations,known_from,notes,feuser_data,billing_address,registration_d
ata,terms_2

Details

Typo 4.3 + Seminars 0.8.3