[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars and indexed search

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Jan 21 18:58:08 CET 2010

Hi,

Sacha Storz schrieb:
> can anyone point me in the right direction? All the info I find about
> sminars+indexed_search leads to dead links in google.
>
> I need to have *one* searchbox, so I integrated a form into my template
> that shows up on every page. Works with "normal" content. But even
> though seminars-pages are chached (at least I think so), search comes up
> empty searching for content from seminars-pages.

The *pages* are cached, but the plugin itself isn't, causing index
search to ignore its contents.

We'd like to change the extension so that the not-so-dynamic parts are
cached, but that's quite a lot of tricky work for which there still
isn't a sponsor yet.

(Another benefit would be a greatly improved performance.)

Would you be interested in sponsoring this change?

Best regards,

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member