[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars and indexed search

Sacha Storz st at opensourcepress.de
Thu Jan 21 16:55:42 CET 2010

Hi,

can anyone point me in the right direction? All the info I find about
sminars+indexed_search leads to dead links in google.

I need to have *one* searchbox, so I integrated a form into my template
that shows up on every page. Works with "normal" content. But even
though seminars-pages are chached (at least I think so), search comes up
empty searching for content from seminars-pages.

May be a stupid question, still... any hint would be appreciated. :)

thanks to everybody
sacha