[TYPO3-project-seminars] Backend: show the seminar-number in list

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Sat Jan 16 20:27:06 CET 2010

Hi Kerstin!

As I wrote in my other post the BE layout is quite hardcoded. If you
like to have that changed you should consider either changing it
yourself and prodiving us with your solution so we can incorporate your
changes in seminars or you may contact Oliver Klee by private mail for
sponsoring the feature.

Greets,

Niels