[TYPO3-project-seminars] Backend: show the seminar-number in list

Urs Bräm ub at wyw.ch
Sat Jan 16 15:34:01 CET 2010

Niels,

as you're there, and this list is not very active, and you're a
developer of seminars...

could I just grab you and ask you some unresolved questions from former
posts? I really would appreciate an answer very much, even if it's "not
possible".

1. Is it possible to define individual TS-Settings (I need them for the
registration) for individual seminars (eg. for all seminars based on a
certain topic)?

2. Is there a way to limit records (Topics, Places, Organizers..)
selectable in the BE module fields (e.g. where I select the place of the
seminar) to just a certain sysfolder region?

(e.g. all sysfolders below the sysfolder defined in
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages, which would seem logical to me)?

The reason I need this: I have 2 different uses of seminars in the same
installation, and I don't want the users of A to select entries made by
users of B.

3. Is it possible for FE Editors to enter new seminar dates based on
topics, or can they just enter basic single entries?

THANKS!!
Urs