[TYPO3-project-seminars] Backend: show the seminar-number in list

Kerstin Finke kerstinfinke at hotmail.com
Thu Jan 14 11:48:27 CET 2010

Hi,

does anybody know how I get the seminar-ID in the list of events in the
backend?
At the moment I have the column "Title" and see an icon
"icons/icon_tx_seminars_seminars_complete.gif" which has the seminarID
as HTML-Title, so it is shown when I go over it with the mouse. I would
like to show it instead or beside the icon.

I searched in the documentation but I find only ways to change the
frontend-list or the csv-exportlist.

Greetings
Kerstin