[TYPO3-project-seminars] Several "instances" of Seminars

Urs Bräm ub at wyw.ch
Fri Jan 8 15:52:40 CET 2010

Hi

I have 2 different setups of seminars in my site.
One is for one purpose, one for another.

Although I have specified separate values for
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.pages and arranged 2 completely separate
sysfolder-structures, the "organizers"-Selectbox in the Backend still
proposes ALL of the organizers, also some entries that sit in a
SysFolder completely out of that structure.

That is bad news for me - can someone help ... please?

Urs