[TYPO3-seminars] Registration for (not) overlapping events

AK Freizeiten - Andreas Germann andreas at ak-freizeiten.de
Thu Feb 25 14:03:33 CET 2010

We have a couple of events which consist of two dates. If I register for
such an event I cannot register for an event that lays between the two
time slashes

Example:
Two-part-seminar with two timeslashes: Begin_Weekend1 to End_Weekend1
and Begin_Weekend3 to End_Weekend3
One-part-seminar: Weekend 2

The two-part-seminar`s date is shown as Begin_Weekend 1 - End_Weekend3.

So if I register for that event I cannot register for the
one-part-seminar between these two dates...

Any other possibility than put the
plugin.tx_seminars.skipRegistrationCollisionCheck = 1 ?

Thanks for any hints,

Andreas