[TYPO3-seminars] {$styles.content.mailform.REQ.labelWrap} - extension template problem

Kerstin Finke kerstinfinke at hotmail.com
Fri Feb 19 10:26:24 CET 2010

Hi,

now I realized, the problem has nothing to do with the
seminars-extension itself.

The problem occurs always, when I create an extension template and then
choose the "css_styled_content". When I disable the "css_styled_content"
everything looks fine.

So now I disabled it for my seminars- and login-pages and the frontend
looks fine.
Only the automatic configuration check of seminars produced an ugly red
error-box, so I disabled the configuration check.

Anyway I would like to know why TYPO rendered the wrong output?
And could I get problems when "normal" content elements should
integrated in one of extension-pages?

Regards
Kerstin