[TYPO3-seminars] How to exclude the queue from recipients of the confirmation mail

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Feb 17 19:22:18 CET 2010

Hi Robert,

Robert schrieb:
> I am looking for a possibility to change the recipents of the
> confirmation mail, which is sent if you confirm that the course takes
> place. At the moment, this mail is sent to attendancies and the people
> in the queue. I will not send the mail to the queue.

Currently, this behavior is hardcoded.

Not sending the e-mail to the attendees in the queue sounds like a good
default behavior (and I currently don't see that this should be
configurable).

Could you please enter this change request in the bug tracker
<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>?

Thanks,

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member