[TYPO3-seminars] styling of listview

Sacha Storz st at opensourcepress.de
Sat Feb 13 12:08:56 CET 2010

Oliver Klee schrieb:
> Hi,
>
> Sacha Storz schrieb:
>> In listview I have all events (!= topics) displayed in chronological
>> order. Is it possible to have a visual seperation (like a spacer, a
>> hrule, a bar or something) between months? Like:
>
> No, no yet (missing feature).
>

> Oli

To whom it may concern: I put a really ugly hack into
pi1/class.tx_seminars_pi1.php to get listview (and only listview by
checking $GLOBALS["TSFE"]->id) seperated by months.

In function createListRow($rowCounter = 0, $whatToDisplay)
I compare $this->previousDate with $this->seminar->getDate() to
determine whether we started a new month and if so I add
$cssClasses[] = 'my_special_spacer_class'
which sets a border like e.g .my_special_spacer_class tr { border-top:
1px dotted grey; }

The code is too ugly to be posted here, but I guess you get the picture.
This will break when updating and it's bad in so many other ways, but it
works for me. :)

cheers
sacha