[TYPO3-seminars] Date appears in frontend but can't be found in backend?!

Daniel Rutzen d.rutzen at email.de
Wed Feb 10 13:49:11 CET 2010

Thank you for your answer.

In phpmyadmin I found it in the table tx_seminars_seminars.
But, I don't see how this is helping me. :-/

The weird thing is: All other dates for that specific seminar have a UID
from 50 - 54.  I don't see how the one in question can be 245, because I
added the dates after each other.

I'm kinda stuck, because I can't get that date off my site.