[TYPO3-seminars] Date appears in frontend but can't be found in backend?!

Daniel Rutzen d.rutzen at email.de
Wed Feb 10 10:09:30 CET 2010

Strange problem:

I'm using topics and dates. In the frontend, the plugin lists one
specific date for a topic, which I can't seem to find in any system folder.

I am really going bonkers here... I checked all system folders, but the
given date entry is nowhere to be found.

Any ideas how that might happen? Is there a way to list all dates for a
topic and show me where those are saved (in which system folder)?