[TYPO3-seminars] Changes in onetimeaccount - now no mails sent - SOLVED

Andrea Frehse a.frehse at inmedias.de
Thu Feb 4 14:36:40 CET 2010

Hi, its all in best order, all IDs in TS are set - all worked fine
together.

The MISTAKE was indeed a wrong email-address of the organizer - only
good to find out with the logfile mail.log

the new fields are still missing in further steps - but this is another
thing and no issue of this forum-theme.
Thanks for your answers all togehter.

best regards
Andrea