[TYPO3-seminars] Changes in onetimeaccount - now no mails sent

Andrea Frehse a.frehse at inmedias.de
Thu Feb 4 11:22:02 CET 2010

Hi ,
we use seminars and onetimaaccount in a customer web - all worked
fine... Until now, we had to change the onetimeaccount-form, the
customer wanted some more fields. With this extended form I can register
for a seminar like before, there is a registration in the sysfolder -
but no mails are send, neither to the organizer nor the confirmation-mail.

May it depend on the changes? What can I try? There were only changes in
the onetimeaccount-files...

(Unfortunately it isn´t possible to update, because after installing
over a year ago there were changes in seminars too - the customer has
many BE-users who are confused if there looks something strange from the
programm they used befor TYPO3).
--

Mit besten Grüßen
Andrea Frehse