[TYPO3-seminars] Seminar Id not found?

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Tue Feb 2 12:28:08 CET 2010

Hi,

Sebastian Schreiber schrieb:
> from time to time i heard claims from customers, that
> they can´t register to a seminar.
> They get the error message, that the Seminar ID could not be found.
> This only happens, when they send up the form and they didn´t fill out
> everything correctly at the very first time.
> And this happens in my opinion very arbitrarily and at least in IE8 and
> Firefox 3.5.
>
> System Facts:
> - TYPO3 4.3.1
> - oelib 0.6.3

Have you tried whether updating to oelib 0.6.5 makes any difference?

This might be a bug. Could you please file it in the bug tracker
<https://bugs.oliverklee.com/>, including the exact steps needed to
reliably reproduce the problem?

If you need this fixed urgently, please let me know.

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member