[TYPO3-seminars] ThankYouMail salutation wrong "Guten Tag"

Dirk Fischer dbfischer at web.de
Wed Dec 15 10:52:12 CET 2010

Hi Sascha,

thank for your answer, but it didn't solve the problem.
I think it's not the translation, it's an disorder of the phrase output
(see example below).

 > Am 14.12.2010 17:40, schrieb Sascha Göbl:
> try to set this in Tsconfig and add you preferred text.
>
> plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG de.email_confirmationHello_formal = vielen
> Dank, dass sie sich für den Kurs "%s"
I inserted this without success
- into TSconfig of page with registration
- into TS-Setup
- into TS-Config
(tried one after the other, not together)

While testing I discoverd a new error. When choosing a seminar "with
standard price" (the first example was "for free"), there appeared not
translated text: "at the total price of" instead of "zum Gesamtpreis von".

---- Example on ----
Sehr geehrter Herr Mustermann,

Guten Tag Seminarveranstaltung ABC,

vielen Dank für Ihre Anmeldung zu dieser Veranstaltung: am 20.01.2011 um
17:00 Uhr at the total price of 20,00 €.

---- Example off ----

I think this would be the right order:
----  Example on ----
Sehr geehrter Herr Mustermann,

vielen Dank für Ihre Anmeldung zu dieser Veranstaltung:
Seminarveranstaltung ABC am 20.01.2011 um 17:00 Uhr zum Gesamtpreis von
20,00 €.

---- Example off ----

Best regards
Dirk