[TYPO3-seminars] Timeslots configuration detail page

MLVB - Michael Göbl michael.goebl at montessoribayern.de
Thu Dec 2 14:19:37 CET 2010

Am 10.11.10 14:43, schrieb Niels Pardon:
> Am 10.11.2010 14:15, schrieb MLVB - Michael Göbl:
>> Am 10.11.10 12:46, schrieb AK Freizeiten - Andreas Germann:
>>> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.hideFields = room
>> Hi, thanks for your answer Andreas!
>>
>> but - there is a difference between the global time and room information
>> and the room information in the timeslots table at the detail page.
>>
>> plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.hideFields = room  has no effekt for the room
>> column in the timeslots table.
>>
>> see you
>>
>> Michael
>
> Use a custom HTML template file and remove the column and makers from
> the HTML template.
>
> Greets,
>
> Niels
Hi Niels, Hi all aktive Listusers,

thank for your tip. still i am not able to remove the columns
"timeslot_room" and the column "timeslot_entry_date". There are no
marker like that in the HTML-Template.

It seems that all three colums are substituted in one coulum (Marker
named: TIMESLOT_PLACE).

Hope there ist someone who has a hint for me!

Yours

Michael