[TYPO3-seminars] Limit multiple seats

Niels Pardon typo3_lists at niels-pardon.de
Tue Aug 31 22:12:56 CEST 2010

Hi Sebastian!

Am 31.08.2010 21:33, schrieb Sebastian Afeldt:
  > I would like to limit the number of seats   attendees can reserve in
their seminar registration, but I couldn't find   a solution for this
problem.

You might want to try modifying the following setting in TypoScript setup:
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.form.registration.step1.elements.seats.data.items

Further you might want to add a validator for this element which checks
for the maximum number of seats in:
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.form.registration.step1.elements.seats.validators

Greets,

Niels