[TYPO3-seminars] Questions concerning frontend editing

Rolf Thiele gegenalles at web.de
Tue Aug 10 16:16:54 CEST 2010

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to set up the fe editing feature for seminars and it works fine. Thanks again for the nice extension!
Nevertheless, some problems occured, so maybe you can help me:

1. In the list view of "My managed events", can I get rid of the "Hide" link? I'd prefer to only have the "Edit" link shown.

2. Entering or editing an event in the fe editor: Start or end times with 0:00 don't get saved. All other times seem to work, but as soon as I enter a date with time set to 0:00 and save the event, the field is set to empty.

3. It seems like timeslots are not editable in the front end. Is this a missing feature?

4. It seems like dates for topics are not editable in the front end. Is this a missing feature?

Configuration:
seminars 0.9.2
TYPO3 4.3.3

Thanks a lot in advance,