[TYPO3-seminars] Registration page - no fields in formular

Omar De-Giuli | Data Quest AG Dietikon odegiuli at dataquest.ch
Fri Apr 30 11:56:48 CEST 2010

hi kay

i did it like that:

1. SYSFOLDER (pid 956) where all the seminars records are stored (attendees, seminars, categories etc)

2. SYSFOLDER for fe_users (pid 70)

3. PAGE (756) with the seminar-list -> plugin-type: "Veranstaltungsliste"

4. A general User-Registration PAGE (pid 746) with the following plugins:
	- sr_feuser_register_pi1 Plugin-Option: Create -> access-settings: "hide at login"

5. A general Seminars-Registration PAGE (pid 748) with the following plugins:
	- seminars_pi1 ->type: "Veranstaltungsanmeldung" -> access-setting: "show at every login"
	- a Subpage with a Thank You Message (pid 749)

Setup Seminars (only registration relevant code shown here):

plugin.tx_seminars.attendancesPID = 956
plugin.tx_seminars.enableRegistration = 1
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 {
	createEventsPID = 956
	pages = 956
	listPID = 756
	registerPID = 748
	loginPID = 746
	thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 749
	sendParametersToThankYouAfterRegistrationPageUrl = 1
}

Setup sr_feuser_register (only registration relevant code shown here):

plugin.tx_srfeuserregister_pi1 {
	pid = 70
	registerPID = 746
	enableAutoLoginOnCreate = 1
	userGroupUponRegistration = 4
	enableAdminNotifyOnRegister = 1
	formFields = title,company,first_name,last_name,address,zip,city,telephone,fax,email
	requiredFields = title,first_name,last_name,address,zip,city,telephone,email
}

maybe that helps ...

cheers
omar