[TYPO3-seminars] Registration page - no fields in formular

Kay Grothues-Lay kay.grothues-lay at gmx.de
Fri Apr 30 11:27:26 CEST 2010

Hi Oliver!

Ok, I set the pid to the login-page already.

Lets see if I went wrong ...
If I am not logged in:
I go to the event-list and click on the registration link, get redirected to
the login-page. There I log in and get redirected (by fe-login) back to the
event-list. Then I click again on the registration link. If I do it this
way, the formular is still empty. No further button or something like that
to complete the registration appears ...

If I am logged in: the empty registration-page appears ...

Any ideas?

Greets Kay