[TYPO3-seminars] No Payment Methode after FE event creation

Sascha Pelladoni sascha at pelladoni.ch
Tue Apr 27 11:28:17 CEST 2010

Dear Oliver, dear all,

The failure is not in the Form, it's in the Event Details where the payment
method will not be shown.

But here is my complete configuration from the template:

# SEMINAR Settings
plugin.tx_seminars {
# PID of the or sysfolder where event registrations (attendances) will be
stored
  attendancesPID = 63
# Currency
  currency = CHF
}

# localizations for strings in e-mails and some FE parts go here (the
example is for German)
plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.de {
}

plugin.tx_seminars_pi1 {
# PID of the sysfolder that contains all the event records (e.g. the
starting point)
  pages = 63
# number of levels to recurse when accessing the starting point
# recursive = 3
# PID of the FE page that contains the event list
  listPID = 62
# PID of the FE page that contains the single view
  detailPID = 69
# PID of the FE page that contains the "my events" list
  myEventsPID = 77
# PID of the FE page that contains the seminar registration plug-in
  registerPID = 70
# PID of the FE page that contains the login form or onetimeaccount
  loginPID = 78
# PID of the thank-you page that will be displayed after a FE user has
registered for an event
  thankYouAfterRegistrationPID = 76
# PID of the page that will be displayed after a FE user has unregistered
from an event
  pageToShowAfterUnregistrationPID = 62
# PID where Front-End events will be stored
  createEventsPID = 63
# PID of Page where events can be edited
  eventEditorPID = 87
# Redirecting Page after Event Save
  eventSuccessfullySavedPID = 86
# FE Editor Group (ID)
  eventEditorFeGroupID = 3
# Default VIP Group (ID)
  defaultEventVipsFeGroupID = 3
# Field which should be dsiplayed for FE Edit
  displayFrontEndEditorFields =
subtitle,cancelled,description,additional_information,begin_date,end_date,be
gin_date_registration,deadline_registration,needs_registration,attendees_min
,attendees_max,price_regular,payment_methods,place,leaders
# Fields from FEUser in Participants Overview
  showFeUserFieldsInRegistrationsList = name,email,telephone
# Allow CSV Download in VIP view
# allowCsvExportOfRegistrationsInMyVipEventsView = 1
# UID of the payment method that corresponds to "bank transfer"
  bankTransferUID = 2
}

# localizations for FE-only parts go here (the example is for German)
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1._LOCAL_LANG.de {
}

# here you can change stuff like the number of items per page etc.
plugin.tx_seminars_pi1.listView {
}

Regards,
Sascha