[TYPO3-seminars] No Payment Methode after FE event creation

Oliver Hauser | SIVA creative o.hauser at siva-creative.net
Tue Apr 27 11:21:54 CEST 2010

Hi,

did you set the displayFrontEndEditorField in setup or flexform?

displayFrontEndEditorFields = subtitle, event_type,
cancelled,description, additional_information, begin_date, end_date,
begin_date_registration, deadline_early_bird, deadline_registration,
needs_registration, allows_multiple_registrations, offline_attendees,
attendees_min, attendees_max,  price_regular, price_regular_early,
price_regular_board, price_special, price_special_early,
price_special_board, payment_methods,