[TYPO3-seminars] Error when upgrading ameos_formidable

Georg Rienzner georg at gekus.com
Wed Apr 21 17:23:46 CEST 2010

Hi all,
I tried to update an older version of seminars.
The extensions manager says that ameos_formidable has to be updated as
well (The running version of extension "ameos_formidable" (0.7.0) is
lower than required (1.1.0).). But doing so breaks the whole
installation and I only get white pages in backend and in frontend as
well. When activating the error messages I got the following message:

Warning: require_once(PATH_formidableapi/class.mainobject.php)
[function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or
directory in
/html/typo3/typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/class.tx_ameosformidable.php
  on line 51

Fatal error: require_once() [function.require]: Failed opening required
'PATH_formidableapi/class.mainobject.php'
(include_path='.:/usr/local/php/lib/php:/usr/local/php/lib/php/PEAR') in
/html/typo3/typo3conf/ext/ameos_formidable/api/class.tx_ameosformidable.php
on line 51

I tried to update step by step. The error comes from ameos_formidable
version 0.8.0.

Thanks for any hint
Georg

TYPO3  	4.3.3