[TYPO3-seminars] Problems with CSV

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Wed Apr 14 17:56:56 CEST 2010

Hi,

Walter Keuthage schrieb:
> 1.     Additional attendees registered with the multiple seats feature are not shown in CSV’s downloaded via backend (web > seminars > …). They are shown correctly in CSV’s downloaded via Frontend on the page “My VIP events”. Similar to that the CSV filenames defined via TS are not set in backend but in frontend.

This sounds like the TS setup isn't applied in these cases.

Could you please check that the TS setup in which you have configured
these things also is available on the sysfolders from which you do the
CSV export?

> 2.     CSV’s attached to reminder mails show nothing but the column headlines.

Could you please check whether the page UID with which you provide the
CLI script point to a page that actually has the corresponding TS setup?

Certified TYPO3 Integrator | TYPO3 Security Team Member