[TYPO3-seminars] Problem with redirect

Philipp Gampe phil at philippgampe.info
Mon Apr 12 19:30:52 CEST 2010

Am 12.04.2010, 19:24 Uhr, schrieb Oliver Klee
<typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de>:

> Hi,
>
> Stephan Bauer schrieb:
>> When I'm logged in a click at 'Register now' works
>> When I'm not logged in and I click on I'm getting this link:
>> http://www.test.de/index.php?id=18&L=1&tx_seminars_pi1[uid]=1&redirect_url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.test.de%2Findex.php%3Fid%3D50%26L%3D1%26tx_seminars_pi1%255Bseminar%255D%3D1%26tx_seminars_pi1%255Baction%255D%3Dregister
>>

>> I think this link is ok.
>
> I agree.
>
>> After login there is no redirection.
>>
>> What am I doing wrong?
>
> Either this is a bug in the TYPO3 core (that the redirect parameter does
> not work), or felogin is not configured correctly, or mod_security eats
> the parameter.
>
> 1. Could you please check whether setting "use redirect from GET/POST"
> in felogin helps? (I haven't looked up the exact wording)

may I suggest: (from typo3.englisch)

Hi Steffen.

I FINALLY got the referer redirect to work (after doing some debugging on
the felogin extension.)

Here's what to do:

Disregard the example of "typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages" and
"typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages_addParams" in TSRef as that is wrong!
(Where do I post such info?)
http://typo3.org/documentation/document-library/core-documentation/doc_core_tsref/4.3.1/view/1/6/#id2511740

TSRef says that the parameter of
"typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages_addParams" should be:
config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages_addParams =
&return_url=###RETURN_URL###&pageId=###PAGE_ID###

But felogin doesn't use the "return_url" (or "redirect_url" which is listed
on some sites/blogs.) GET parameter when redirecting!
Nor does it use "This features uses the HTTP_REFERER server environment
variable. It requires that the browser transmits this variable." as the
manual/wiki says. (I can edit the wiki info if you want?)

Instead the GET parameter should be "referer", like this:
config.typolinkLinkAccessRestrictedPages_addParams =
&referer=###RETURN_URL###

--
Peter Klein / Clio Online

--