[TYPO3-seminars] Confirmation e-mail in french

Martin Rebetez martin at rebetez.com
Sat Apr 3 18:50:41 CEST 2010

Hi,

I have some troubles with the confirmation email in french.

I get this :

"
Dear Mr. Rebetez,

thank you for registering for the event "Escalade dans la région
d'interlaken" on 24.04.2010 at the total price of CHF 165.00.

###EVENT_TYPE###: ###TITLE###

Identifiant
32
Identifiant de l'enregistrement
16
Prix
Prix normal: CHF 165.00

... "

Some parts are not translate.

I was able to change some of them with :

plugin.tx_seminars._LOCAL_LANG.fr {
	email_confirmationHello_formal = merci pour votre inscription à
l'événement "%s"
	email_price = pour le prix total de %s
}

but I didn't find how to change the salutations :

Dear Mr. Rebetez, => "Bonjour monsieur Rebetez,"

and the "on 24.04.2010" => "du 24.04.2010"

Also I don't understand why "###EVENT_TYPE###: ###TITLE###" are not
correctly replaced here. Did I vergot some TS setup ? But except this
problem, everything works fine and the configuration check do not
compline...

Thanks for help,

Martin