[TYPO3-project-seminars] SQL error when editing Registrations in Backend

Daniel Rutzen ardan at gmx.net
Mon Sep 28 15:30:58 CEST 2009

Using the "Events" module I go to my registrations SysFolder, go to the
"Registrations" tab and click the "edit" icon.

Then I get the nice error message:

You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds
to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'FROM
static_taxes, pages WHERE pages.uid=static_taxes.pid AND pag' at line 2
This may indicate a table defined in tables.php is not existing in the
database!

Ehm, what am I supposed to do? I'm already using the ntewest versions of
all required extensions.