[TYPO3-project-seminars] Can't chose types or categories when using "Event View" with TemplaVoila!

Daniel Rutzen ardan at gmx.net
Sat Sep 26 10:41:26 CEST 2009

Hello,

i switched to TemplateVoila for template purposes. Now I have the
problem, that when I use the TV-Page module, and create a Plug-In
Content for 'Seminar Manager' and chose 'event list' there are no
options for me under the "List View" field.

I used to habe a list of types and categories I could chose from.
When I'm using TemplaVoila, those fields are all emtpy.

when I create a Plug-In Content with the standard page module, those
options appear.

How can that be? I am 100% that I'm not the only person using
TemplaVoila, so, pleease help!!!!  I can't not use TV for this project.