[TYPO3-project-seminars] No links to the detail view in list view

Hinrich Seebode hinrich.seebode at helix.de
Mon Sep 21 11:15:20 CEST 2009

I've installed Seminar Manager 0.8.1 in Typo3 4.2.6. Selected data is
displayed correctly both in the detail view and the list view, but all
links to the detail view are missing in the list view. The link from the
detail view back to the list view is working though. I didn't check the
registration yet.

I've checked the settings of the PID's in the TS template about a dozen
times and of course also those in the flexform.

I'd be grateful for any further hint to debugging this kind of problem
since I'm a little bit at loss by now.

Thank you in advance for any help provided

Hinrich Seebode