[TYPO3-project-seminars] setRegistrationData & Problem with Data handling in sr_feuser_register

Omar De-Giuli | Data Quest AG Dietikon odegiuli at dataquest.ch
Wed Sep 16 11:49:41 CEST 2009

1. thing

i use "sr_feuser_register" as my main registry tool. users can order
newsletters with this account and book seminars too. the problem is,
that if a user just ordered our newsletter he only has to put his name
and emailadress. if the same user likes to book a seminar and he logs
in with his personal account, the seminars extension dont checks if in
the sr_feuser_register table a adress has been set. but we need a
complete adress to handle the seminarattendees, cause we send a
invoice by postmail.

is there any plan to insert this functionality to check this during
the booking process on seminars?

2. thing

By the booking process of a seminar with only one defined payment
method, this will not be set automatically although i found in the
file "class.tx_seminars_registration.php" a function called
"setRegistrationData" that handles this case, but it has no impact at
all.

any idea to fix this

thanks for feedback

omar

ps. please apologize my wrong posting this morning