[TYPO3-project-seminars] Missing Userdata in sr_feuser_register

Omar De-Giuli | Data Quest AG Dietikon odegiuli at dataquest.ch
Wed Sep 16 10:01:06 CEST 2009

hi folks

i use "sr_feuser_register" as my main registry tool. users can order
newsletters with this account and book seminars too. the problem is,
that if a user just ordered our newsletter he only has to put his name
and emailadress. if the same user likes to book a seminar and he logs
in with his personal account, the seminars extension dont checks if in
the sr_feuser_register table a adress has been set. but we need a
complete adress to handle the seminarattendees, cause we send a
invoice by postmail.

is there any plan to insert this functionality to check this during
the booking process on seminars?

regards

omar