[TYPO3-project-seminars] Can´t update needed extension

Lutz Rothe lutz at rothe.it
Fri Sep 4 16:25:02 CEST 2009

Hi all,
after nearly 2 year of working with seminar 0.62 (typo3 4.21) I tried to
update to the newest version. It doesn´t work because of problems with
other needed extensions (i can´t update to a newer version of
sr_feuserregistration, sql-errors).
The idea now is to install a complete new typo3 installation with all
the newest extension and import the MySQL-dump.

The question is what happens with all the id-numbers of seminar and feuser?
I do some sql-imports directly over mysql-connector into my database
(Filemaker).

Is this the right way to do the update?

I´m afraid of all the work.

Thanks in advance