[TYPO3-project-seminars] seminars and online registration not working

Oliver Klee typo3-german-02 at oliverklee.de
Thu Sep 3 11:54:02 CEST 2009

Hi,

Typo3 List schrieb:
> I have setup Seminars and am getting a listing of the event, but in
> the detail view there is no registration link to allow for front end
> users to register for the event.
>
> I am using Typo3 4.2.8, Seminars 0.8.0, felogin 1.0.0 and
> sr_feuser_register 2.5.22.

Please upgrade oelib and seminars to the latest version; we've fixed a
few bugs there.

Please make sure that the corresponding event ...:
- has the "needs registration" checkbox checked
- starts in the future
- has at least one vacancy

> newloginbox is no longer available which seminars says is required to
> have the registration link automatically appear in the detail view.

You can use felogin instead of newloginbox (felogin is the official
successor).