[TYPO3-project-seminars] formatting registration template

Cathy Stephens cathys8780 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 02:57:22 CEST 2009

I wondered if it is possible to do some small formatting on the registration
pages - specifically step 2.

I would like to include the fe user data (name, address,...) so it shows on
step 2 in the same way it shows on step 1.  I tried inserting in step 2
section of registration_editor.html with no results:

<!-- ###REGISTRATION_WRAPPER_FEUSER_DATA### -->
  {feuser_data}
<!-- ###REGISTRATION_WRAPPER_FEUSER_DATA### -->

Also for some reason on step 2, I see "Regular Price = free".  I do not have
price listed in the showRegistrationFields setting and it does not show on
step 1.  How do I remove it?

--
Cathy Stephens