[TYPO3-project-seminars] onetimeaccount: Changing text for "message_company" via TS not working

Thomas Russel blueworm01 at gmx.net
Fri Oct 30 14:44:11 CET 2009

Hello,

in my template TS I have the following code:

plugin.tx_onetimeaccount_pi1 {
  _LOCAL_LANG.de.label_telephone = Telefon:*
  _LOCAL_LANG.de.label_your_data_formal = Ihre Daten
  _LOCAL_LANG.de.message_company = test text

}

The problem: the text for the field "message_company" does not get
replaced, like the others are.

Why is that? The other fields are fine to configre this way.
Do I need to manually change it in the xml file?