[TYPO3-project-seminars] Additional locallang.xml file

Felipe Knaesel Koch felipekk at gmail.com
Thu Oct 29 12:35:58 CET 2009

Hi Oliver,

I removed the files under typo3temp/llxml/, cleared all caches and it did
not work.

I don't see why remove typo3conf/l10n/pt/seminars since the only file inside
that folder is the correct lang file...

I've copied the pt file to ext/seminars/pi1 but that didn't help either.

Just in case, this is the result of locate locallang.xml | grep seminars

/var/www/site/typo3conf/ext/seminars/locallang.xml
/var/www/site/typo3conf/ext/seminars/BackEnd/locallang.xml
/var/www/site/typo3conf/ext/seminars/mod1/locallang.xml
/var/www/site/typo3conf/ext/seminars/pi1/locallang.xml
/var/www/site/typo3conf/ext/seminars/pi1/pt.locallang.xml
/var/www/site/typo3conf/ext/seminars/pi2/locallang.xml
/var/www/site/typo3conf/l10n/pt/seminars/pi1/pt.locallang.xml

After I get this working I'll be glad to provide a full translation to
portuguese.

Felipe

This most probably is due to the cached localization files from the