[TYPO3-project-seminars] label_speaker - wrong language

Frederik freak.fred at gmail.com
Sun Oct 25 16:41:13 CET 2009

Hey there!

Sometimes the label "speaker" is replaced by the wrong language string.
It shows the English value whereas the German should be shown. This is
not always the case - this is what I did to reproduce the problem:

1. add seminar date in BE
2. in speakers tab add two speakers
3. save the dataset
4. in the frontend "ReferentInnen" is correctly shown
5. alter the dataset: delete one of the speakers from the list
5. in the frontend instead of the German string the English "speakers"
is shown

6. if I re-add the deleted speaker, the string appears correctly again
7. if I delete a speaker from the list for another time, the string is
displayed in English again

It seems, that it doesn't matter which speaker I add or delete. If I add
more than two speakers, the string is displayed correctly, too.

What is the problem here?

I'm using seminars 0.8.3 in TYPO3 4.2.10 and I've upgraded to the most
recent Ameos Formidable 1.1.2.

Thanks & Regards,

Fred