[TYPO3-project-seminars] Multiple registrations when double-clicking submit-button

Mikkel Hastrup mikkel.hastrup at pixelant.se
Wed Oct 21 16:25:47 CEST 2009

Hi there fellow Seminars-users,

Using the latest Seminars-release (0.8.3)  on a Typo3 site (4.2.8), I've
discovered that if the customers are clicking the submit-button on their
event-registration (in the front-end) multiple times before the
following submit-page is loaded, it will generate multiple registrations
on the same event, and also send out multiple confirmation and
administrator-mails. This is browser-independent afaik, I noticed this
both on Firefox 3.5 and in Internet Explorer 7.

Is there a typoscript-setting to prevent this, since some customers are
afraid that they've doublebooked or is this actually a bug?

Best regards,
Mikkel