[TYPO3-project-seminars] Organizer reply-to address not working as expected

Cathy Stephens cathys8780 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 19 23:58:27 CEST 2009

the order of organizer records in a seminar event is not acting as
expected.  I thought the first organizer listed would be the one that has
the reply to email address (and footer text) but that is not what I am
seeing....

I am using:

Seminars 0.7.4
Onetimeaccount 0.4.0
Oelib 0.5.2
Typo3  4.1.12

This is what I am observing:
!.  Created an event and assign organizer A.   Upon registration,
confirmation email arrives with the from address for organizer A and
organizer A receives email too
2. Add a second organizer to the event - so organizer B in second position
(organizer A is still first).  Now the confirmation email is from organizer
B (but should be organizer A).
3. Added a third organizer to the event.  So order of organizers is
Organizer A, Organizer B, Organizer C.  And upon registration confirmation
email is still from Organizer B (middle position).

Any thoughts as to why the organizer in the first position is not the one
that shows in the reply address?

--
Cathy Stephens