[TYPO3-project-seminars] Urgent: Seminars are not shown in the list view

Heinrich, Achim, HSZ achim.heinrich at hsz-bw.de
Tue Oct 13 11:09:46 CEST 2009

Hello,

I have the bad situation that some seminars are not shown in the list
view. After intensive testing I figured out that it depends on which
seminary site is chosen. If I choose the first entry of the database
table tx_seminars_sites (uid=1) the seminar is shown in the list view.
But if I choose another one (with a uid higher than 1) my seminar won't
show up.
I don't know what's going on. If I only can choose one seminar site I've
a big problem because I run a production system and there are are more
than one sits for my seminars.

Could you please help me?

Thanks
Achim